Friday to Sunday, From £7350
- Exclusive use of Kings Acre wedding venue from Friday morning till Sunday midday
- Exclusive use of the campsite and glamping accommodation (pitches charged separately)
- Fully stocked log cabin bar with staff on the Saturday night (Fridays by arrangement)
- Small marquee attached to the bar, ideal for welcome drinks and canapes or as a relaxing lounge area for your guests
- A lawned area next to the lake and bar, where your large marquee will be situated (hired separately from us)
- Outside decked seating area and communal campfire area overlooking a small lake
- A three night stay on the wedding weekend in our one bedroom 5* self catering lodge
- Three luxury furnished bell tents for the Friday and Saturday night
- Toilet and shower facilities
- Overnight parking for your guests
- Event manager from the day you say “Yes” till the day you say “I do”
- Three one-to-one consultations with your event manager about your big day
Vintage China details page, linked from Optional Extras page
If you are looking for a unique venue for your vintage wedding why not consider Kings Acre. We are only three miles from the City centre but the feel is quiet, peaceful, and green.
As Kings Acre is a smallholding our facilities have a rustic feel with poultry and livestock close by as well as wild flowers and our own bee hives.
We have an eight acre site which is available for relaxing and picnics. We have hook up for caravans and camping facilities should guests wish to stay overnight.
At the centre of our event area is a marquee. This holds our rustic, well stocked bar.
We are fully licensed for alcohol, music and dancing.
Attached to the bar area is a marquee capable of hosting a small wedding party of up to sixty.
For numbers over this we have ample space to erect a larger marquee and cater for up to 200 additional guests.
Our catering services are available.
Afternoon Tea is a favourite for the Wedding breakfast.
We can also provide evening refreshments. Pie and mash, barbecues, hog roasts, or curry are available on our menu.
We aim to provide a relaxed and informal atmosphere that offers our clients the opportunity to have as much input into preparing their wedding venue as they wish.
The venue is available for the whole weekend as well for a period of time either side of the weekend.
If you would like to visit, chat or receive a price list please do not hesitate to contact us.